To Do List
- Physics Lists are missing.
- Visualization Drivers are missing.
- Datasets are not included.
- In Processes many include headers (around 1000) are not yet processed. It is however more of the same and should not be difficult, just time consuming in the compiltaion process.
- Interfaces UIGag and UIGAIN are disabled completely. They are probably unguarded.
- Remove geant4/include from -I list, but add all other directories.
- Reenable parmodels, visualization and persistency (unresolved links in link command)
- reference counting / disable finalize
- directors for the rest
- p 300 separate packages for g4, OR so we can run javadoc
- separate A01, N0? stuff
- separate CLHEP stuff
- Remove mods in geant headers when swig handles protected members...
- make sure objects made in java and handed to C++ are director owned.
- warnings when deleting stuff at the shutdown of A01, N0*.
- A01Trajectory, handle G4Point3DVector.add ?
- revisit all SWIG_PTR... in swig files
- Fix warning 302 in swig
- Rename all constants according to Java convention
- Director classes or G4Visible and G4VMarker
- Multiple inheritance for G4GlobalFastSimulationManager
- handle HCE collections better
- Look at polymorphic returns (G4LogicalSkinSurface, ...) for N06
- Remove FORCE on link commands
- Warning (WIN32) uninitialized local variable used... C4700
- Dependency on MSVCP80 which is 266 MByte....
- need for static linking of Geant4, CLHEP and JNI (-MT)
- or need for redistribution but 300 MByte is too much.
- Many C4700 unitialized local variable 'result' due to check on Exception without return.
- nested classes warnings... though implemented.
- access to protected member variables (get and set) and protected methods.